Saturday, 21 January 2012

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

 John and Yoko top- Topshop (2 years ago)
Skirt- Topshop
Cardy- Dorothy Perkins was £32 now £22


 Ring- Dorothy Perkins £6

Hello Fresh Prince reference in the title! :) Things like this make me happy. Aaaanyway just thought I would show you my outfit of the day, I have indeed been 'Chilling out, maxing' whatever 'maxing' is anyway. Am I the only one who thought the lyrics went 'chilling out max and relaxing all cool'?? They don't. I googled it. I feel like I'm getting side tracked...I also thought the lyrics went 'shooting some meatball outside of school' that is also wrong, its 'shooting some b-ball' which i supposed makes more sense. Why would you compare a basket ball to a small ball of meat? 
I feel like this outfit of the day hasn't quite gone to plan

meh
Peace and Love :D 

 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog you have!! Thank you for the comment you left me. I am following!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Love your blog too, I'm following :) Just saw you've been sick recently, Hope you get better soon <3

      Delete
  2. i really like this outfit! totally my style :)
    really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete